“We believe that all individuals can learn. Our purpose is to educate all individuals to their maximum potential so they may lead productive, meaningful lives.”
- That education is a life-long process.
- That we establish a learning environment whereby all students shall have equal opportunity to reach their potential.
- That we strive to prepare our students to be productive members of an ever-changing global community.
- That “continuous improvement” is essential.
- That the educational process is a shared responsibility among students, parents, staff, and our community.
- In a positive, safe, learning environment.
School Climate Goal
To continuously improve the educational environment for our students, parents, and staff.