Michigan Department of Education
Office of School Support Services
Extended Summer Food Service Program
The Dowagiac Union Schools announces the sponsorship of the Extended Summer Food Service Program for children. Free meals will be made available to children 18 years of age and under or persons up to age 26 who are enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or physically disabled that is recognized by a State or local public educational agency. The meals will be provided without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided at the site(s) listed below:
The buses will be running on the following days!! January 4-8, 2021. We will be delivering daily breakfast and lunch bags.
Dowagiac Middle School, Rear parking lot
57072 Riverside Drive, Dowagiac
Monday-Friday 5:00pm-6:00pm (except January 18th)
Justus Gage Route
- 11:45pm-12:15pm-Water Tower Park, Helena St
- 12:20pm-12:40pm- Indian Hills Apartments, 400 Cleveland St
- 12:50am-1:20pm- Eagle Woods Apartments, Amerihost Dr
- 1:25pm-1:45pm- Heddon Museum Parking lot, W Telegraph ST and Parsonage St
- 1:50pm-2:10pm- Justus Gage Elementary, Oak St
- 2:15pm-2:45pm- Lincoln Community Center, N Mill St
Patrick Hamilton Route
- 11:45am-12:20pm- Vineyard Apartments, Riverside Dr
- 12:25pm-12:35pm- Laura’s Daycare, 115 Henry Street
- 12:35pm-1:00pm- Henry & 1st St
- 1:05pm-1:35pm- Walter Ward Park, 309 Thickstun
- 1:40pm-2:00pm- High School Auto Shop, 701 N. Lowe
- 2:10pm-2:40pm- Action Ministries Parking Lot, 301 Main St.
Sister Lakes Route
- 12:00pm-12:20pm- Sister Lakes Community Church, 67119 M152
- 12:30pm-12:50pm- Keeler Fire Station
- 12:55pm-1:10pm- Helton’s, 61717 County Road 687
- 1:15pm-1:30pm- Richter Farm’s,
- 1:40pm-2:10pm-Snowmobile Staging Area
- 11:50am-12:20pm- Potawatomi Village
- 12:25pm-12:45pm- Randall Road/Alan Terrace
- 12:50pm-1:10pm- Fire Department, Glenwood & Marcellus Hwy
- 1:15pm-1:45pm- Twin Lakes Park, 71st and Lakeshore Dr
- 1:50pm-2:10pm- Green Lake & Corwin St
- 2:15pm-2:35 Berrybrook Enterprises, Elm St
- 11:50am-12:10pm- Apostolic Lighthouse
- 12:15pm-12:30pm- Indian Lake Fire Station, 33104 M 62 W
- 12:35pm-1:00pm- School & Estates St
- 1:05pm-1:15pm- OlD Wick’s Apple House, 52281 Indian Lake Rd
- 1:35pm-1:45pm- Pokagon Fire Station
- 1:50pm-2:00pm- Old Advanced Chiropractic, 57432 M 51 S
Don’t spot us? We will be in the Big yellow school bus.
Non-discrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.